Klepps, Inc. is a local low voltage contractor specialized in installing, programming, and servicing fire alarm systems, 2-way communication, access control, camera systems, security systems, data wiring, and other low voltage systems.
We are hiring an experienced Lead Technician with proven success running profitable commercial projects that include Fire Alarm, Access Control, CCTV, Security Alarm, Structured Wiring, and other Low Voltage Systems.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Edwards FX, VM, VS, Silent Knight, and other Fire Alarm Panels is preferred.
- Knowledge of installing and programming DoorKing, Hikvision, 2GIG is preferred.
- Able to read blueprints, coordinate, and oversee a project.
- Ability to think logically and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ability to work well independently as well as a team player.
- Washington State EL06 Electrical License (not a Trainee Card) is required.
- Seattle FA-1 Card is preferred.
- NICET Fire Alarm Level II certification is preferred.
- Must have valid WA Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen.
- Professional appearance, friendly, positive attitude with excellent customer service skills.
Our main office is located in Bellevue, but many of our projects are located in the Puget Sound area and outlying cities. Employees would report directly to the job site.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com.
We will review every application we receive and will respond to all qualified applicants.
- Top pay based on licenses, experience, and knowledge.
- Company-provided vehicle, cell phone, tools, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, 401K, etc.