We are looking for a sales professional with a background in commercial fire alarm systems.
If you are a self-starter and good at networking, energetic, organized, great personality, and want to grow with our company, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Generate new business.
– Establish contacts and qualify prospects.
– Develop and maintain active proposal backlog that will support achieving sales goals.
– Develop project estimates, budgets, and schedules.
– Monitor project progress.
– Prepare project change orders, if needed.
– Find and correct problems associated with the project, product and testing.
– Identify opportunities for cost-saving measures and quality improvement.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
– Must have experience selling, designing, project managing, or installing commercial fire alarm systems.
– Strong knowledge of industry codes such as NFPA and NEC.
– Ability to read and interpret architectural, electrical and mechanical drawings.
Compensation: to be negotiated based on experience; base salary & commission with high earnings potential; medical and dental plan; paid holidays; paid time off.