Computer Networking and Internet Distribution
Klepps can wire your home or business (offices, conference rooms, etc.) to include secure Wi-Fi, networked computers, plus Bluetooth-enabled shared printers, scanners and external data storage.
The Wired Network – Offers faster network speed for file transfers and overall lower cost for hardware
The Wireless Network – Offers the ability to roam within a covered area. This setup is easily expandable and there are no cables to worry about. Your devices must have either wireless capability built in, or a wireless card or adapter (wireless cards and adapters are available for laptops, desktops, PDA’s, printers, etc.)
The two main types of computer networks are:
Local Area Network (LAN):
- Confined to a single building
- Connects workstations and personal computers
- Allows many users to share the same devices, such as printers, scanners and data
Wide-Area Network (WAN)
- Multiple LANs connected over any distance via telephone lines and radio waves
- Allows multiple workstations that are not in the same building to be connected
- Enables your network to be set up as a Server-Client Network or as a Client-to-Client Network
Call (425) 223-3164 today to arrange your free consultation.