Indoor & Outdoor Lighting Control
Conveniently control your lights from anywhere in the house or anywhere in the world via the Internet. Create, ambiance, save energy, and ensure home or business security and safety.
Occupancy Detection Sensors
- Detect movement within a room
- Save energy and money by increasing the efficiency of your lighting system
- Extend the life of the bulbs in your home
- Automatically turn down the light to an energy saving level after a brief period of no movement
- Completely turn off lights after a longer period of no movement
- Create an environment that suits your mood
- Beautify your home
- Highlight architectural aspects and artwork
- Make dining, reading, working and home entertainment more enjoyable
Note: Not all lamps are easily dimmable; some compact fluorescent lamps can only be switched on or off.
Automated lighting plays an important part in home security:
- Give your home a “lived in look” while you’re away
- Preprogram a vacation scene to include dimmed levels of illumination that copy normal usage
- Control the lighting of your driveway, porch, backyard, etc.
- Dusk-to-Dawn sensors automatically turn lights on and off when it’s dark
- Motion sensors turn on the light when a door opens or when there is movement on the driveway
Preset Lighting Scenes or Pathways – Control inside and outside lighting with a push of a button. Preset lighting scenes include:
- “Home” — Use the “Home” button as you’re approaching your house to turn on exterior lights, open the garage door and light a path to your home.
- “All on” or “All off” – Keep a keypad on your nightstand and another one by the entry door to turn on or off all lights in your house.
- “Good night”
- “Open” — ideal for business and retail
- “Closed” — ideal for business and retail
Changing your existing lighting system to add multiple scene and dimming capabilities does not require rewiring your home!